Friday, February 12, 2010

God is good

A pleasant day to you reading my blog.
I would like to start anything I would like to do by praising my Reason. God is good. Why? Because "I" exist.. With all the people, faces, voices, races.. He planned to create me.. Maybe this world would be a better place if I'm not here.. But He trusted "me" with all the other things he have created. Everyone of us has his own responsibilities, not because we are obliged to.. but because each one of us has our "own" characteristics that can only be found to us, only to us.. so responsibility is entrusted to us not to make our life miserable but for us to figure out our difference, our unique skills, for us to spend life meaningfully.
I'm just an average student. I'm not that smart and I will never understand Him fully.. But I know Him.. I love Him.. though I haven't ever seen Him.. I could feel Him.. He proves that His always there by answering my prayers.. with a 'yes' or a 'no'.. always for my own good.. And because of that, I'm so humbled..

2 comments:

  1. hi sam!kw pla ung ngdsyn sa batchirt natin?astig a.kw tlga d mo cnsb.hehe.pdrawing nmn minsan.gling mo tlga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naku ngayon ko lang nabasa ang comment n'yo. Patawad! at salamat. sino po sila?

      Delete