Sometimes you thought you did your best.. but still it wasn't really your best..
Argh, so sad to know you did not make it
Well, anyway at least I learned.
Maybe there's something to do with my pitch. I have a high one.
What I am disappointed at is that I practiced perfectly... but at the actual performance, it was a real mess.
Alright so I need not to give up^_^
You can't be the best all the time. All you need to do is to keep on trying.
There is the right time for everything. You don't need to lose hope.
That's life. It's not about popularity or becoming the number 1. It's about showing what you've got.
So what if they did not appreciate it? It really doesn't matter.
Still practice. Don't be bothered of the bad opinions.
Apply what you have learned.
So since I have learned this speech stuffs, therefore, I should apply it with my case presentations and reportings.
Just be sure to modulate your voice and try to be as natural as possible^_^
law of attraction^^... thesis proposal
ReplyDelete